Friday, August 3, 2007

Off to Japan on Business

I have had to put aside some of the df designprojects for now. I was commissioned by an emerging Japanese Company that has entered Second Life to create commercial builds for them. This is too exciting! My first love has always been architecture and it was *this* that I started out, as a path for me in Second Life.

Aside from my Freelance Photography, it was building that really satisfied my creativity and it is this that I am now devoting my time to.

I will of course, still create design pieces for spaces but as it is, the df studio and gallery will remain self sufficient.

I am also working on a Real Life book that will be first showcased online, "Second Life meets Real Life: The Fim & Ysabel Story.



I can always be reached by email: ysabel.isabella@yahoo.com

No comments: