Sunday, June 3, 2007

Summer Projects 2007

I figure, if I write them down then they will get done. *smiles*

I am seriously thinking of re-doing the df design catalog - a pre-fall issue perhaps, just to get the ball rolling.

I need to be doing something creative that is just from 'me' or else I tend to loose interest really fast.

Also, the 1st TOUCH Magazine Team will be working on the Summer Edition and this no doubt will take up lots of time and energy.

And of course, new designs have been circling in my head .. and I just need to make the time to get the prims rezzed and start creating again.

This will be a busy summer with other RL and SL projects on the agenda and I hope I can keep up with all of them.

As it is, I am feeling much at home here in Frankfurt, Germany. Living with my SL partner Fim Fischer in RL has been one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself. For more background on this story you can log onto my Photo Journalist Blog.

No comments: